Tonight, Nikon Inc. announced the new Nikon D7500, an advanced level DX-format DSLR camera with powerful performance and premium features.
The new Nikon D7500 comes equipped with the same 20.9-megapixel image sensor, EXPEED 5 processor and wide ISO range as the Nikon D500, Nikon’s flagship DX-format DSLR, and offers impressive speed, astounding low-light ability and 4K UHD video capture to fit the needs of a diverse array of image makers and creators.
- A great DSLR camera option for both image makers and multimedia creators
- 20.9 MP DX-Format CMOS sensor with no OLPF and EXPEED 5 Processing Engine
- Native ISO range that spans from 100-51,200 (Expanded ISO range up to 1.64 million equivalent)
- 4K UHD (3840 × 2160/30p) video capture and the ability to produce 4K UHD time-lapse movies in-camera
- 51 point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors to achieve incredible focus
- Capable of shooting at up to 8 frames-per-second (fps) with full AF/AE and large buffer
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology for auto image transfer and remote shooting
- New Auto Picture Control function
- Slim, tilting 3.2” 922K-dot touchscreen LCD
- Available Summer 2017
- Body only for $1249.95 SRP
- Outfit with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR for $1749.95